Monday, June 14, 2010

Starting Back!

Wowzers! It has been so long since I have gave this little baby any attention.... I like to blame it on how busy we have been. ;) A lot has gone on in the past couple of months since I last posted.

1. Got MARRIED!!!!
2. Went on HM to Canada! Which was SO pretty...I will try to upload some pictures.
3. Hosted a baby shower for my sweet cousin.
4. Went on a mini-vaca to the valley with my parents...pictures to come.
5. Cut all my hair off.
6. Went to a Chelsea Handler show.
7. Crafting / Redoing house a little.

Doesn't seem like a lot when I list it out and try to think of all that has happened. We have enjoyed our first couple months of marriage and I hope to enjoy many many more with my man.

Anyhow! On to some decorating / redecorating. A while back I bought a bed frame and chest of drawers off of CL and I had this picture in my head of how I wanted the guest room to look. Well I painted said pieces a dark red color and turquoise. I liked the way they turned out, but it was not in the budget to get new bedding. Well I inherited a pretty yellow wedding ring quilt when my grandmother passed away, so I just used that for the time. Well the hubs always talked about how terrible the colors were all mixed and he did not like it. To be honest, I wasn't liking it much either. Here are some before pictures of the room. I am currently working on painting everything, even picked up a new piece to add in the mix!





I am hoping to have much of this room complete by the time my parents come for the weekend in a couple of weeks...I have to get busy.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No after pics?! Such a tease!