Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Introducing my BaBiEs!

Mr. T and I don't have any human babies yet, however, we do have our dogs. These pups mean the world to us. They are spoiled rotten and get their way for the most part.

Introducing Old Man Dalton.... Mr. T got Dalton from a shelter. He has had him since high school. Dalton is one of the best dogs I have ever seen. He is laid back and just lets the other 2 jump on him and do whatever. Dalton is estimated to be about 13 years old. He is spoiled rotten and loves to eat, however when he goes to his "grandparents" he puts on a show to not eat b/c he knows they will feed him other stuff. Big D LOVES to swim and he does every chance he gets.



Prissy Izabelle... I got Izabelle my junior year in college. Mr. T was not happy about the idea of me getting a puppy since I worked so much and he knew he would have to help more than he wanted. When I first brought her home Mr. T hated her and complained about her all the time. This little dog has him wrapped around her paw now. I will walk in and catch him "baby talking" to her. SO sweet. Izabelle is also very spoiled and she is one of a kind. She never eats at her bowl, always gets a mouth full of food and comes to where I am in the house to eat it. She follows me EVERYWHERE I go. She always greets me at the door jumping and whining like I have been gone for forever. Makes you feel special. She got her name b/c my grandma was very ill with cancer when I got her and I wanted a name that linked to her name. Her middle name was Bell, so that is how she got her name. She is my little girl and I don't know what I would do without her. Yes, she has her own drawer full of clothes, bows and collars. :)



And now introducing our newest member.... within the past week! Meet Belle Star! We dognapped her this past weekend from my MIL. She is a puppy from a litter that my MIL's Fiona had. Belle has a heart problem and so she kept her to care for her. She had a study done at A&M and she has been going strong for 2.5 years now! She has always been mine and Mr. T's favorite out of all the dogs. We always talked about how we could get her and we finally did it! We are doing a trial run with her until July to make sure we can handle her and that my MIL can handle not having her. She is full of energy and LOVES to eat. She loves to run when you are trying to catch her or when she knows she is doing something wrong, and then when you walk up to her, she darts away really fast. She is a mess and has made our house a little more fun this week. I am glad we got her! :)




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Sweet BelleStar. I can't believe Karol gave her up to yall. Bell is definitely my favorite Frenchie.

Karol said...

I'm just pretending my Belley girl is at summer camp. :)